Butlr, an MIT Media Lab spin-off, operates in the field of IoT and smart environments while focusing on the development and mass production of a low-cost thermal imaging system that captures people’s behavior in indoor and outdoor environments. Our proprietary hardware pairs with advanced AI to gain insight into people’s movements in physical space, providing actionable intelligence to assisted living, homes, and public spaces, all while safeguarding privacy.
The Butlr Sensor network captures human dynamics through state-of-art sensory monitoring and AI, understanding users’ needs to achieve a seamless automation experience, preventing risk, and monitoring health.
You will be solving challenging technical problems, often ones not solved before, alongside peers with remarkable technical expertise. The solutions you build will be high impact and rolled out to our large customer base across the world. If you are excited to work in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
Minimum: 3+ Years Experience
* High Proficiency in JSON REST API, Golang
* Modern framework: Vue, React, Svelte
* Unit testing: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha/Chai/Sinon
* E2E testing: Cypress, Nightwatch, Testcafe
* Server-Side JS: NodeJS, Deno
* Building/Bundling: Webpack, Rollup, Snowpack, Vite
* Tooling: Typescript, ESLint, Babel
* InfluxDB and DynamoDB experience